With basically nothing at stake, watching the Red Sox roll over and play whipping boy the the Yankees is just horrible. So, instead, do any of these things after work today:
- Take an early autumn stroll on the Charles
- Enjoy some classic French Cuisine and wine at Les Zygomates
- Go see some wicked jazz/funk out of Berklee at Cafe 939
- Not into jazz? Maybe some classical Spanish then?
- Maybe you just want to rock? Propaghandi is at the Middle East tonight.
- Check out Boston author Dennis Lehane doing a reading from his newest novel, Live by Night.
- Maybe it’s time to learn book binding? New course starts tonight…
Just a few things you can do to take your mind off the AAA Red Sox team taking the field tonight in sacrificial lamb fashion. Happy book binding, everyone!