We appreciate everyone who has taken at least a little bit of time out of their day to read our posts here at We Love Beantown. Whether you’re a new reader, a first time visitor, or you just happened to miss it the first time through, you likely missed an article or two. Well, as a public service and self-promotional moment, we think we had some really fun posts this month. With that in mind, here’s your In Case You Missed It from us here in May.
- Like music? We love it. In fact, two of our favorite posts this month come from our daily Song of the Day series. You have to enjoy Jarret’s take on Josie and Natty’s summer kick off through Van Morrison.
- Our newest writer, Sarah, didn’t just tell us why she loved Boston, she also gave a great spotlight to some of the moving tributes to the marathon that runners took on this month.
- Alex says it’s a little nerdy, but you have to be honest, home girl knows her Boston architecture and she can teach us a thing or two. Her spotlight on the MIT Chapel is *mwah* gorgeous.
- Dave’s delicately sarcastic streak continued with the new How To Boston series. Don’t T-Surf without reading his guide. Seriously. It’s not safe.
- Matt took a break from contributing to our amazing photo to document Somerville’s Assembled.
- Andrew documented the emotions that come with a Game 7 that no one thought the Bruins would win. He lived to tell the tale.