At this point, I assume if there’s an unused area of sidewalk that’s got at least 50 sq ft, it’s going to be a beer garden in Boston.
Current recs are as follows:
- Trillium, when it opens, will always be crazy on weeknights post-work.
- Castle Island is foot-for-foot likely the biggest in the Underground; anticipate a spillover crowd from SoWa on Sundays.
- If you’re going to the Patios for Wachusett…go on Wednesday’s to enjoy some puppies, too.
- Lamplighter’s footprint in the Sunday flea market at Central Square is pretty small, but the beer is some of the best around.
- Downeast has cider.
Snow driving ban keeping you from getting to the lifts? Just shred Garden Street!
It’s about to get pretty Hoth-y out there over the next two days. Study your snow emergency routes and warm up the Tauntaun. The fun is likely to start slowly around 4 p.m., but by primetime, we’ll be in full fledged blizzard.
In some secret laboratory in Rhode Island, some evil genius gave this world the Cookie Dough flavored iced coffee that Dunkins is pushing this year. To the best of my ability, I have discovered the ingredients:
- 2/3 Cup Giant Ice Cubes
- 18 Packets Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Liquid Diabetes
- 1/2 TSP Sunshine
- 1/8 Cup of light cream
- Dash of Unicorn Tears
- Drop of Yellow 5
- 1 handful actual chocolate chips, ground
Please be very careful handling the unicorn tears. Very rare.
MassLive’s Garrett Quinn is our Boston Twitter’s Rankings master, offering us regular insights into the important issues of the day. Here, we rank his rankings from this week.
- St. Paddy’s Day Bars
- HBO Shows
- Jackie Wilson Songs